Nov 23, 2014

Nippy Time

Its that time of the year when black sooted exhaust from trucks is more than welcome. When piss stops are not just a relief to the bladder. Yes sir its nippy time, good times for the hot V-twins, good times to ride.

The ride yesterday was no new, sans the fact that I never took the registration papers along. So I tried failingly to pass as quietly as possible from traffic cops. As it appeared, things went just fine and I returned on the bike itself than another means of transport. 

Half dozed click
Loner ride is good, but I discovered one bad yesterday. On way back, coffee break at CCD Murthal and seemingly my body favoured warmth of sun more than the strong espresso. Dozed off on couch, only to realise that still got 200k of ride before slipping under the quilt. Gathered up, payed and moved.

So if I were to sum up the ride in a conversation, what would it be like...

Hey...I heard you went Delhi ?
Yea..
What for ?
To get a tank of gas !!

That sounds about right.


PS: Good News. One among THOSE 3 is having his comeback to riding scene soon!


No comments: