Apr 13, 2013

That ONE

Background - Welcome by Delhi's ever rising Shit mountain
There have been riding with the whole bunch, half bunch, part bunch, Those 3, Those 2 and like today; That One. Glad that solo riding syndrome still throbs in me and so acted as a guide today. Its irrelevant where I went, for I circled back to the zero I started from. Blue skies were kind - and the ride was completed safe and event-less. However, these 500 odd kms reminded me of the madness of solo 2009 Goa ride on RE; what fun and freedom! Haven't done solo riding for a long time now, have only been doing it with the guys lately. But I guess once in a while madness check is necessary, just to be sure that the world has not gotten you!

It is pertinent to mention that self and machine didn't miss on facing 3K questions today as well - Kitne CC ? Kitne ki ? Kitni average ? Furthermore, I feel my fellow Indians must feel some sense of accomplishment by driving parallel to the bike (dangerously close) and clicking pictures and making movies. It completely beats them, the safety measures a rider has to take in such stances. I endorse their spirit - look and admire - but from a distance, just don't get sticky sticky.

In between all this; today Fatboy's odo crossed 20k km mark (small cheer), and it also happens to be Bsakhi - Happy Bsakhi to all the readers. May this day mark "whatever you want to mark" for you!

Enjoy

No comments: