Apr 14, 2014

BSAKHI tan

The past fews weeks have seen some nice riding weather, and its sad that I could not make the most or even a wee bit of it. I did not hear it twitch, it did not jerk, and yet as I came out of gym that day, it was a bad feeling - that bad feeling when you know your back is screwed for at least a fortnight or more. And it has been a fortnight since - damn, I still love them squats.

The rides planned on Facebook for this HOG page, for that HOG page had been building up somewhere - till today, when I couldn't stop but give it a shot with 85% of my back. Since it was expected to be a short ride, I didn't bother with the jacket and hairy arms were at full display.

90 kms later, the ride closed successful with a visible tan on arms and reminding me, that I still own this fantastic guzzler on two wheels. I can take it out to ride as and when I want to. I tend to forget at times, else why wouldn't I be riding..... duhh! I was a bit slow with bumps, for it sounded alert beacons in the lower back - but by and large we were smooth. 

On this day of Bsakhi, odometer clicked 23500 and I recalled my post;  'The other 2'. Well, at the current going rate of accumulated/accumulating kilometres - I'd say buddy, the other 2 is way off.

Time to buckle up !

No comments: