Apr 20, 2014

Snippet

Clouded in toxicity of previous evening's doing, here's a lil snippet.

Size-able admirer
Stopped to take a leak, and as I returned I had this sight  --- >

So these guys on 2 combine harvesters were moving together, when they found me absent from machine. Gracefully (which is very rare), they just sat atop their combines talking/guessing about this unusual "DO INJAN WALA MOTORSEKAL"; than coming down and doing touch-feel exercise. The second combine pulled parallel to the first, such that none is missing to devour the sight. This is on Grand Trunk Road, in middle of the day. I had to request that at least one of them move, not creating any traffic hazard. They obliged, and so did I waving them off.

Simple ways.

Then a short exchange at the fuelling station.

Attendant: Sir kitni average hai ?
I : Solaa (16) ki
Attendant: (making a face) Haathi paal rakha hai apne.

JI BILKUL

3 comments:

saurabh varma said...

nice pic !

gaurav gupta said...

Haha. Petrol pump wala scene vadia si.

Unknown said...

Hahahah....good one @pump