Jun 29, 2014

This DAY

The morning started with a spin in head and that feeling, that feeling that says I am not touching alcohol again. Previous days at work have been hectic, thanks to persistence of Suryadev. However, this morning was different; probably he too got lazy, as I decided to encash.

It is on days as today, I realise as to why I bought this bike. On days as today, I realise the amount of money poofed in buying and maintaining this depreciating asset. I realise its all for that feeling, which as indescribable as it maybe, still moves the world. Worth it I'd say.

Did my run to Dharampur and back and saw new traffic jams in all new places. The day, the weather, called for it. Uncle and Aunty with their Chunnu and Munnu jammed in the four wheeler, having day off. Photographers all over the place; pose by the guard rail, pose by the monkey, pose by the car, pose by the railway track - all poses. I guess its their way of marking this day, just as I sit and write. The roads, the curves, the weather, the machine - it was all in sync. THE MACHINE  reminds me, that the brake issue is sorted thanks to the replaced brake oil. No more ignorant on that no more.

Not a bead of sweat this day and I thank the unknown, for keeping me able, to do it. 



No comments: