Oct 11, 2014

Vent

gas gas gas
Irritation and Anger can be a good source of energy. It remains to be seen whether one allows it to be, creating a pool of pent up negativity or just let go. Today - I decided the latter.

The Boy and me were on road by 0815. The last we were on the same road was a fortnight ago, on a Sunday. While I was gunning the throttle as we passed the Ambala bridge, I was completely unknown of the fact, that previous night a friend of mine riding through the same spot was hit by an un-identified vehicle. He breathed his last, short while later. I was saddened and humbled, by the news and the omnipresent dangers on Indian roads. RIP buddy.

Reached Delhi and stopped for fuel, ice tea, visor cleaning and piss. Started again and turned from Ambala for Rajpura. Stopped for some American Corporation Crap (aka McDonalds) at NH1, refilled again and returned from Sirhind. Not bad for a half a grand of kilometers - after having been a sissy lately, doing only piss off 200k rides. Time to return.

Some RSC (Road Side Conversation) for the day -

Other: Yeh kaunsi company ki hai ?

I: Point towards the gas tank

Other: Kitne ki hai ?

I: Mujhe pta nahi.....meri nahi, kisi aur ki hai

Other: Accha...to aap unke paas chhod ne jaa rhe honge..

I: Nod YES in HINDI

and we go our ways..

1 comment:

gaurav gupta said...

Those good old memories of unexpected jaunts revived....