Dec 15, 2015

Goodbye FATBOY – Welcome BREAKOUT

STRANGE is the word. I had no inclination or plans to let go of my bike. Malvinder, in meantime bought a Harley Davidson Breakout – yea, his transition this soon is a story for an evening. He coaxed me to attend a HOG rally which was just about happening then. Having detested Harley India’s people, my resentment just would’nt allow me to attend such events. We both went and it was fun – although second day was poorly managed – yet we got our rider juice, howsoever minimalistic.

with OLD and NEW
I had revival of inclination towards their bike – Street Glide Custom. Came back and few days later took a test ride. Not impressed. Later that evening, again over rum, Malvinder suggested taking test ride of his Breakout. Did it next day – much stable power delivery, smoother ride and least of vibrations. I still wasn’t sure of the transition as Me, Mal and Sumer rode that Sunday. Evening came and we had sold the Bullet, Monday evening sold the Fatboy, Tuesday evening booked the Breakout, Friday evening brought the Breakout and by this Sunday evening did its 600km running-in.

Like Sumer said – you give a new meaning to FAST ACTION.

To BREAKOUT - its a start of journey; to FATBOY - great memories and learning’s on you CH01AD 9233. You will always hold a spot within me, behave well like you always have and fare you well !

No comments: