May 16, 2015

Financier Name -- NONE

August 2010: My dream thought - that my bike be loan free, and I need nothing else in life. Totally free, I would so not be seen thereafter. Alas, today - I would say, life sure makes you bite your tongue.

How things change, you change, people change - the only constant in the whole melee of affairs being, CHANGE. How I would want things to be like they were, but a pointless exercise and a needless waste of energy. The want never ends!

HDFC Bank Ltd. to --> no bank

So finally, I am 100% owner of Fatboy with no banker crawling up my rear asking for Principal+Interest, every 5th day of the month. This I would call as Freedom and not what marketing messiahs at Harley Davidson would have me believe in. Freedom in my mind, that I am not working for those blood sucking bankers.


There is a cost to pay, and I sir sure paid mine, unable to resist the temptation to own the Fatboy, no soon it was launched. No regrets, I had fun. And hopefully the learnings continue, as I now journey as complete owner of the machine.

Godspeed Simranjeet 

and

Godspeed CH01AD 9233

1 comment:

akdewett said...

A great feeling indeed!